Episode Five: Stepping Into Confidence
In this episode I talk about becoming more confident
I think that self-confidence is hard to define because it’s a feeling and a feeling that is unique to the individual. You will know when you feel confident and when you don’t. You may also feel confident in some areas of your life and not in others.
For your journal
Questions to ask
- What does confidence mean to you?
- What does it look like?
- What does it feel like?
- What does it sound like?
- When do you feel at your most confident?
- When you put certain clothes on, do you feel confident? Why?
- What activities can you tackle with confidence?
- What makes you feel good about yourself?
Join our Happy To Be Me Community