Happy To Be Me
Whatever your struggle, Happy To Be Me can help you feel happy in your own skin and love yourself again
Being happy to be you starts with self-acceptance, something that's often the missing piece for those of us who dislike our bodies. The bad pixie in your head whispers I'm not pretty enough, thin enough, tall enough - I'm simply not enough!
Our beautiful bodies that work so hard to keep us alive, get a pretty rough ride.
- 5 Group Coaching Sessions
- Happy To Be Me Online Course
- Happy To Be Me Journal
We have a crazy early bird offer of just £97 to kick-start your magical 2020 (we start Tuesday March 24th). Just £97 for the group programme (worth £398) PLUS the online version of the programme (worth £197) that you can study as many times as you like! Both of these courses total £595 but you pay less than 1/6!! Apply coupon code: HTBM010220 at the check-out
That all changes here
The four pillars to becoming happy to be you look like this:
Pillar 1: Building body confidence
Changing your body image isn’t about changing your body, it’s about changing your mindset. You can be happy, in the body you have. Right now
Pillar 2: Embracing self-worth
Self-worth is how you see your value as a person, from a position of unconditional love with yourself. You already have already have it, you just need to become aware of it.
Pillar 3: Learning to love yourself
When you crack open your heart to loving yourself unconditionally, life will change. Plus a healthy dose of self-love will boost those feel-good hormones, and that has to be good – right?
Pillar 4: Finding inner peace
When you find inner peace you will find yourself at ease in all situations. Having inner peace means that you can lay a solid foundation for continuing contentment and happiness.
It's time to sort out your happy to be me factor, self-love quotient, how you feel about your body and your diet. Imagine creating the life you have always wanted. It's time to get out of your own way, identify your triggers and change the habits that don't serve you.
" Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude." Denis Waitley
What if you could have more fun with you and that body of yours?
- You didn't have to conform to other people's ideals or ideas?
- You knew your value and self-worth?
- You rocked self-love and oozed your youness?
- You found a place inside of you for inner peace to live and sod the world?
What if your body was a guide book to your magical life?
Just how wonderful and capable you are. There is nothing like setting a goal, creating something meaningful to you and discovering your inner power.
The power to create change is within you. You have all of the resources you need to shift your perceptions and be the change you desire.
What Others Say
I would recommend everyone to try this course. It is fun and enlightening and has really helped me on my journey to recovery with my mental health.
The support I got from Mel and Dale was second to none.
Joining thiswas definitely one of the best treats I have bought for myself
This is for you, if
- You want the specific steps to take to build a solid foundation for your body confidence to grow
- You spend more time hating on yourself than feeling good about yourself
- You want to get to a place where you love and accept yourself
- You are DONE with dieting and are ready to let go of life would be better if you were thin
- You want to make friends with food
- You feel stuck and want to try a simpler way to self-worth, self-love and inner peace
What are you waiting for? Your Happy To Be Me life starts here…
How it works
1. Once you sign up, you’ll get an email and an invitation to our secret Facebook group, where you will receive a warm welcome and meet your hosts Mel and Dale. The Group opens on 22nd March. You will also receive your very own digital life journal when the group opens (with the option to purchase your own book).
2. You will be guided through your journal, how to set yourself up for a magical month and 28 days of daily prompts. In the group you'll be inspired and encouraged to take action. You will be invited to reflect back to the group about your discoveries and wins (if you feel comfortable to do so).
3. You’ll get coaching from Mel and Dale, your own accountability buddy and of course support from the rest of the group! We'll all be in it together and supporting each other! There is strength in numbers, and being a part of this group is motivating and inspiring. Don’t underestimate the difference it will make to you to inspire others and have your own team of cheerleaders.
4.The first group coaching call will take place on 24th March, 2020, 7pm UK. You'll be guided through your journal so you feel prepared and ready. You will decide on your goals for the month.
5. Over the 5 weeks, there will be 5 group coaching calls; you will learn more about the four pillars and learn how to implement each of them. This means you WILL be taking action!
6. At the end, you will be able to reflect on your challenges and goals and see how far you've come. You will be guided to carry on with 'what happens next' and invited to share ‘your moving forward’ action plan.
Sign up now!
and get instant access to your “Self-Love” E-book