Miracles happen when we create space within ourselves and in the world. A magical life is realised when we stop, realise and appreciate all that we have and that life is good. I’ve been there and experienced some horrible things in life, and yes a few times I wanted to give up. When I did my superpower resilience kicked in, and I found a bit of magical fairy dust to help me get out of the grunge I was stuck in.
I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being. Hafiz
There have been so many times when I couldn’t connect to the wonder of being a child. Yet more times, when I was caught up in simply living, fighting fires or just bewildered with how overwhelming things were. I forgot that the magic of life or how to have a magical life full of miracles was on offer.
There is no special formula for that happy to me be feeling, but there are a few steps to help you to get back to knowing that life is magical. I teach these in my forthcoming book – Manifesting Magic and in my courses and on my program. I do not have a formula, more I have a process and things that I have done and do that bring me balance, harmony and inner peace.
Having a magical life also comes when you make a conscious choice that this is what you want,
I learned from my challenges to live life on my terms and to appreciate all that I have and all that I am. For me, this is having a magical life.
Magic in five easy steps
M – Manifesting magic: Live your life according to your values and knowing that you can have everything you want and need. If it is possible in the world, it is possible for you
- Believe in magic
- Believe anything is possible
- Know that you can
- Ask for what you want
- Change your energy to vibrate with your values and that of the Universe
A -Aligned action: Because without action nothing will happen
- Create a bucket list for your soul
- Get clear on what you want
- Choose ONE thing for right now
- Take daily aligned action
- Give yourself permission to change your mind, reframe and realign
G – Gratitude: The Universe responds to people who appreciate their life and all that is in it
- Practice daily gratitude
- Appreciate yourself
- Appreciate others
- Regularly say thank you for all that you have
- Look for the gifts in the lessons
I – Intuition: Be guided by your inner light and know that you are surrounded and supported by your spirit team
- Get to know your guides
- Tune in, be present and trust
- Know that you are supported
- Be open to receiving
- Look for signs that you are on the right path
C – Compassion. Acts of generosity and kindness create a chain of kindness
- Be kind to you in all that you do
- Be kind to others and Mother Nature
- Practice self-love
- Be gentle as you turn your cannots into cans
- Live a life of purpose and meaning
What does a magical life mean to you?
Stop for a moment before you answer. Ask yourself this how you can create a space where normal becomes wonder-filled and wonder-fueled? This may have you stumped. It did me when I first asked the question. I then asked when have I felt these moments before? That’s easier, and these memories are more accessible. Every morning I am greeted by the furry ones who want to rush outside and just experience all that there is. My dogs taught me so much about appreciating all that there is.
Magic is here to stimulate wonder and appreciation. You can practice gratitude every day to start the process.
Get a journal for the journey and have fun. I have a selection of gratitude journals on Amazon
- Love To Journal: Gratitude – Exploring Your Roots And Foundations
- Love To Journal: Gratitude – Creating A Heart Connection