It’s Never Too Late To Manifest Your Hearts Desires
Lockdown and what has come to pass has changed me – has it changed you? It has made me reflect me and do a massive declutter. But most importantly it got me thinking about a life of purpose and meaning and I started to think of my dreams and hearts desires.
Did you know that I want to write a novel? Maybe or maybe not. When I was in my last relationship everything felt that it was being destroyed. But the dream never left me.
When I started to design Journey Of The Heart I went back to basics. I travelled through my energy centres (chakras) and worked with them to get to the heart of what I wanted. This is why I called it Journey Of The Heart.
I deeply connected with this desire to write fiction and I used my own process to work through my blocks (what more blocks…) and beliefs and there is now a book cover mockup proudly sitting on my vision board.
What I have noticed is that so many people still dream of creating a life of purpose and meaning, where they listen to their hearts and manifest magic but think they can’t for some reason. I get it…
It’s like they are frozen at the crossroads of their life wondering how to jump out of their comfort zone and into the field of possibilities.
They believe it’s too late, that they are too old for that specific dream or they don’t have the skills to reach for what they want.
But the truth is it’s never too late to follow your dreams and claim your hearts desires.
My mum is an amazing example of someone who thought she couldn’t write and who has now written 7 books. She amazes me.
Want to manifest your heart’s desire?
Here are 7 points for you to mull over – let me know what resonates. Grab your journal and explore…
- Your identity is not set in stone. Many of the things you believe about who you are and want to become have quite possibly come from others’ opinions that have been projected onto you. Is it time to stop living the life that other people think is right for you? What if you decided to stand in your power and speak your truth?
- Some dreams and hearts desires simply seem too big to achieve. If that is the reason you think it’s too late, try breaking the dream down into small steps or stages. I’m laughing at myself on this one. Who me, write a novel…? List the steps and keep it simple.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.Henry David Thoreau
- There are many people of all ages going after their hearts desires. Many have faced decades of disappointment and unfulfilled lives. They discovered later in life that they have the resilience, experience, and self-knowledge to pursue their purpose. Think Louise Hay or JK Rowling… Age is not a barrier. Start today and go after what you want.
- Let go of regrets. As you get older, you don’t want to be filled with regret because you didn’t try to do the things you loved or attempt to obtain what you longed to do in life. Remember Bronnie Ware and the regrets of the dying? It’s powerful stuff. I for one don’t want to leave without a) writing that first novel and b) inspiring you to find purpose and meaning in your life. Look at your book of regrets and pick one thing that you want to let go of. Then start your next adventure today.
- Being remembered well. Following your dreams and hearts desires influence the mark you leave on the world and how you will be remembered. We cannot force legacy on others, but how we live our lives will shape how we are remembered. How do you want to be remembered?
- Just take one step. Any aligned step you take towards your dream and heart’s desire gets you closer to success. Many believe it’s too late to follow their dreams because they would be taking a step backwards. In reality, the past is a place of reference and right now is the best time to become and be. What is your next aligned step to being able to manifest your heart’s desire?
- Ask for support. Other people will help and encourage you on your journey if you let them know that this is your way forward. Look out for those people who will support you as you become the best version of yourself. And I am sure you will make new friends along the way. I’ve just met an amazing new friend called Lisa and I feel so blessed. Who is on your A-team?
All you need to remember is that you are never too old to go towards your hearts desires and to manifest the magic you deserve and desire. All you have to do is decide what you want and take action to go after it.
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.Henry David Thoreau
Join the Journey Of The Heart Waiting list and discover what you want and who you want to become.