Masterclass: Write Your Zone Of Brilliance Book
Write your book from your zone of brilliance.
Turn your story, transformational process and ideas into a book
Writing a book is a fantastic way to reach more people than any blog, speaking gig, article, or social media post because it will be impacting people for years to come.
But so many struggle because they are trying to write the wrong book or finding writing so many words overwhelming.
Let's change that shall we?
Writing your book is a magical way to inspire and impact others and build your brand
Register For The Next Masterclass
Thursday Nov 3rd:
TIMES: 7 PM CET (Madrid), 6 PM UK, 1 PM EST, 10 AM PST - All other times head to www.worldtimebuddy.com
In this Masterclass we will look at five key areas: Brilliance. Business. Brand. Blueprint. Book.
You will walk away with an idea of what you need to do to write the right book from your Zone of Brilliance.
Be one of the 2% who publish, establish their credibility, make an impact, build their personal brand and have a business they love
Why write a book?
- You have a powerful message for your ideal client. You want to inspire others to grow and change through learning what you have to teach.
- You want to build your personal brand around your book. You see the book as a key to enabling you to share your message.
- Having a book (the right book) will help you attract more of the right clients, add value and serve your tribe.
- You want to make a IMPACT with your book, story, transformational process personal brand and message.
Your book will take your business to another level. You can create a product roadmap and release all kinds of things on the back of your book. Think multiple streams of income...
Here’s What You’ll Discover
Brilliance. Business. Brand. Blueprint. Book.
- How to find your Zone of Brilliance so that you write the right book
- What you need to think about to align your business with your brand and book
- How a blueprint supports the process of developing fully aligned products and services, which includes your book
- Knowing how your story and transformation process can be turned into a simple book
- What content will captivate, inspire and make an impact in other people's lives
- Who is this book for
- The pathway to publishing
- What kind of book you can write