Let the healing begin...
Using the healing power journaling and mindful tools to help you to overcome anxiety
Anxiety can often creep up on you. Check this list of symptoms. If you are nodding your head at these, then chances are you are suffering from anxiety...
- You might be feeling low, fed up, naffed off or stressed out
- Old stuff is coming up to bite you on the bum and it won't go away
- Your breathing is affecting your every day actions
- You are not sleeping properly
- Your head if full of constant fearful thoughts
- Tired all of the time
- Your eating is erratic and often emotional
- Your mood swings are getting to you and affecting you daily
- Excessive worrying and catastrophising
- Agitated and restless
- Can't concentrate and you have no motivation
- You avoid social situations and isolate
How did you score?
It's time to make different choices and learn how to manage these things.
Taking care of your mental health is vital to your wellbeing.
The Stats according to:
Mind UK, in any given week 6 in 100 people are suffering from generalised anxiety disorder
Adaa.org, 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year are affected by anxiety
Enrol in Overcoming Anxiety and give yourself the gift of a practical toolkit that will support you at all times of the day
Learn practical strategies for managing generalised anxiety
This course will give you practical day to day strategies that you can use in the moment. The toolkit gives you ideas for starting your day, during the day, into the evening and at bedtime. We also look at self-love and goal setting so that you can move forward in a super positive way.
Enrol in Overcoming Anxiety and take advantage of our payment plan
Do you feel like you are falling apart?
Life is not really falling apart. Life goes in cycles where we often feel like everything is going wrong and and then coming back together - stronger and wiser.
Each time you learn more about you and are much better equipped for the next transition period.
Healing comes from allowing yourself space to breathe.
It is in the spaces that we find wisdom.
The truth is that is ok to fall apart, be messy, scream and cry. It's normal to worry, get stressed and feel anxious. Right now more than ever, more of us are feeling it!
So, no more sucking it up and putting on a brave face. Come and join me in Overcoming Anxiety and learn some great tools to support you as you navigate your day.
Imagine what it might feel like if your were able to...
- Call on a tool to use in the moment as you need it, so that you can navigate your day
- Become emotionally intelligent and understand how to work with your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Feel more confident in challenging situations
I am an Intuitive Life Coach, Writer, Author and who works with my clients to support them to make lasting change through the healing power of writing, journaling and working with the energy of the chakras.
I am your friend and guide who walks with you as you write your way home.
I live in the hills with my two rescue dogs - Marley Moo and Angel.