Personal Leadership Strategies
Developing you from the inside out.
An holistic approach to life, business, 'stuff' and personal brand
Is now is the time for you to step into the next stage of your healing and growth and to rewrite the story of YOU?
Imagine what it might feel like if...
- You knew what your heart desires and what you truly want to create in your life
- You understood how to get what you want
- You could clear some of the blocks that stand in the way of your desires
- You were able to uncover, reconnect, say hi to who you are at your core, embrace your values and your value
- You felt inspired to do whatever your next step is
- You knew that you are being listened to and supported through your transition, healing and next steps
- You could make IT happen in your way
It starts with a YES. A YES to connect and work with me intuitively and a YES from your soul
Discover your inner leader, brand and wise counsel
What might we cover?
I want to know what you want to create in the world?
We can start there - with the big picture - your hearts desires and the impact you want to make.
How does that sound?
Then we will create a roadmap for your way forward, based on what you need.
It’s all designed to be an adventure with your soul. So, it's flexible, focused and fun.
Formulating A Strategy
Formulating a strategy means choosing the right set of ingredients to help you realise your goals. No two strategies will be the same, because no two people are the same.
We start with...
An audit that covers you and your business and that will reveal a great deal about:-
- how you like to work
- your current vision, passion, purpose, mission, values and core message
- current products and services
- competitors and your market
- what is working and what isn't
Your sounding board
Then we will run a sounding board session where the ideas will flow.
Nothing is discounted. The madder the better. In there will be something that speaks to your heart. We can follow each of these to find out if they really are the 'thing' you want to run with.
We will also get clarity around the way forward:-
- your vision, passion, mission, values and core message
- your goals
- product ideas
Next comes the strategic plan, where we will map goals, outcomes, milestones and resources. We will ask what are the priorities? After which we will drill down into the details - because somehow we have to implement all of these great ideas.
Finally the feedback and measurement stage. Now we want to know how will you measure success, it’s not always about the profit, other metrics count, what are they? Feedback – what is working, what isn’t, what needs tweaking, putting on the back burner or ditched?
Taking Your Business Online
What do you want and need to create to take your business online?
- a book
- signature program
Are you ready to rewrite the book of your life, be an inspiration and make an impact??
Intuition is seeing with the soul and hearing through the heart
Unlocking your potential is a major investment in not only your now but also your future.
Seeing your confidence soar, becoming clear, being open possibilities and opportunities.
Knowing what you want to create and how to do it.
What kind of products and services do you want to create?
It's exciting when you realise that once you map out your processes that these can become multiple products and services.
For example your coaching process can become an e-book which you use as a lead magnet, which could be a taster online course, and an online program, your killer course, a retreat and a book.
My philosophy is to create once and to use many times
This is who you are
You are unique. You have a story to tell which has changed your life and now you want to support others to find that same inner peace and contentment.
- You have a wealth of knowledge, skills and experiences
- You are ready to embrace your stories and open and share your divine inner wisdom
- Committed to your growth and expansion and to those that you are connected to
- Willing to take responsibility for your 'stuff' in order to expand and evolve
- Open to receive support and to be fully present in this work
- Open to feedback and committed to taking action
Keep asking 'what do I want to create?'
It's about who you become while you journey towards what you want
When we work together
When we work together I will listen to your story without judgement. I will be open minded and respectful of where you want to take it and how you want to use your knowledge, skills and experiences. Together we will explore the possibilities and decide on the right vehicles to convey your story and inspirational message.
I work with my clients to help them to reconnect to their stories and take control of their identity so that they can be seen and heard.
Creating an initial impact around your personal brand is what is important. The products and services will be created so that you can take your business online as soon as possible - in the most effective way.
I promise to make it simple to move from where you are, to build a solid foundation, find out what it is you want to say and then create a stress-free approach to enabling you to share your message, in a way that resonates with you.
Every next level of your life will demand a different you Leonardo DiCaprio
You Will Get:
- A roadmap for your personal branding success
- 101% unconditional support, commitment and belief in all that you want to be
- A non-judgmental, confidential listening ear that will be your witness
- Meetings that you will look forward to
- More energy, focus, clarity and satisfaction after just a few sessions
- Email / messenger access to me between the sessions so that you are completely supported throughout your mentoring journey
- Homework to do between sessions. Everyone loves homework, right?
- 12 weeks - sessions every two weeks (approx. 1 hour) - £1895
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE PARTY?
The belief that you deserve more and a heart that is open, willing and ready for action (remember even stopping is action)
Knowing that the most important relationship is with you
A journal, coloured pens and an A3 scribbling pad