Write into May – writing prompts to start the month
Let’s kick May off with these writing prompts. Writing prompts are a great way to think about where you are and where you would like to go. Do you have a planner? Or do you perhaps set intentions for the month?
Mays intentions will put some movement into your writing. This is a new season (Beltane) and a fresh start. We’ve just had a powerful full moon n Scorpio which was a wonderful time for noticing any intense emotions. Just in case you didn’t there is no time like the present to release what does not serve you.
Writing prompts to kickstart your May #1
May is the 5th month and brings in the power of five.
- One – read through the five points on the infographic
- Two – reflect before you write
- Three – create a one-two page planner or you can use this one
- Four – take action, use this five-day planner to help you.
- Five – write every day – even if it’s a bullet point
- Six – reflect often
- Seven – review the month and decide what next before you head into April
This month the theme is MANIFEST. What do you need to manifest in your life that is for your highest good? Whatever it is, ask with an intention which resonates with you. For me, my focus this month is beginning to focus on manifesting strong, healthy bones.
Writing prompts to start the month #2
- What does manifest or manifesting mean to you?
- Choose five elements of your life and write about how you can put some fresh life into them by manifesting something useful
- Write a love letter to you, and ask for something that will bring you joy
- How can you pour love into your manifesting requests?
- How can you nurture your manifestations?
- Write about your all of the things that you want to manifest. What do you notice about your requests?
- What does manifesting something important mean to you?
- Why is manifesting something important to you?
- If you could write a book, what stops you from manifesting it? Visualise and bring that into being.
How to make the most of your May writing prompts
- This is not a race against time, savour each question and take your time
- Get into the right writing space
- Write in a beautiful journal
- Pick the one that most resonates and write that first
- Allow whatever wants to be written come up
- Leave and reflect
That’s it, May is the month for manifesting what you want. Find something to manifest that will fill your heart and soul. Write often, enjoy the month and remember to spoil you every day.
If you’d love more of this writing stuff, if you have things you want to get out of you, find your writers voice and maybe even write a book, connect with me.
Grab your Personal Stories e-book
Have you thought about sharing your personal story?
Discover your personal story. Start to connect with your tribe on an emotional level.