Write To Heal
Awaken Your Inner Teacher And Healer
Rewrite your story and journey from stuffed down and suppressed emotions to inner peace and self love
Let's use the power of journaling and writing to support your healing journey.
Is now is the time for you to step into the next stage of your healing and growth and really experience the wonder and magic of your whole BEing?
We are living in a time where we are being called to heal our wounds at the soul-level
Join me for 8 glorious weeks of writing and exploring
You need a journal and be ready to write. We will meet weekly online, where I will deliver a short masterclass, followed by a safe circle where you can share what comes up for you. There will breakout rooms and time for Q&A. Between sessions you will explore the words and stories that show up and learn simple techniques to support your healing.
Imagine what it might feel like if your were able to...
Writing is one of the most powerful ways to understand who you are, how you got here and where you want to be and go
- Rewrite your story and become the author of your life
- Create strong foundations for what you most desire
- Reconnect to your creativity and emotions
- Reclaim your identity and self-worth
- Connect to your heart so that you can hear your divine inner wisdom
- Honour your truth
- Clear some of the blocks that stand in the way of your healing
- Design an empowering vision for the way forward
- Know what you want to create in your life
- Know that you are being supported through your transition, healing and next steps
It starts with a YES. A YES to connect and work with me intuitively and a YES from your heart and soul
We are energy. Our body speaks and through writing to heal you will be able access your inner healing resources
Writing in a journal is cathartic, healing and a safe place to explore your inner world
Writing to heal gives you access to a deeper understanding of the words and stories that you have been telling yourself and allows you to retell your story
Are you ready to rewrite the book of your life?
Come On A Magical Healing Adventure And Discover...
Don’t reach for the wine. Don’t book another holiday. Don’t start another fitness regime. Reach instead for a pen, a journal and a bit of inner me time.
- Just how wonderful and magical you are. There is nothing like deciding what you want, creating something meaningful to you and discovering your inner teacher and healing power.
- 2That the power to create change is within you. You have all of the resources you need to shift your perceptions and be the change you desire.
- How create a sacred space for you, and lose yourself in inner alchemy and how to deepen your hearts connection.
This 8 week adventure is for you if...
- You want to connect with your heart and heal (whatever needs healing)
- You want to unmuddle the muddle and clear stuck energy
- You want to spend more time feeling good about you and your life
- You want to get to a place where you love and accept yourself
- You want to HEAR your inner voice
- You are DONE with struggling with your stories and are ready to let go of a life that doesn't serve you
- You want to make friends with your hearts desire
- You feel stuck, in chaos and desire inner peace
- You want to manifest magic
- You want to rewrite the book of your life
Writing to heal - our timeline
Start with the heart
Start with heart. The heart is the centre of our being - the Venus gateway. For our first week, we will explore self-love and listening to what your heart wants to tell you. You will be setting your hearts desire and focusing on getting what you want and need. This is where you make a strong heart connection, which will carry you gently on your journey
Timelines and turning points
Exploring your story, how you got here and seeing the gifts in the muck
Safe, balanced and strong roots
Having strong roots and foundations is fundamental to our growth. This is where you discover how to find your place of safety and security and embrace the balancing power of Mother Earth. You will connect with the heart of Mother Earth and start to understand how to feel grounded and safe.
Stories, emotions & creativity
We'll explore you through emotions, stories and the scripts you tell yourself. When you connect with the heart of creativity that's when you can weave new stories that create powerful healing transformations
The heart of who you are
Lets connect with our personal power and identity. This week we will explore the heart of who you are. You will receive love from the heart, feel firm in your foundations, connect with your creativity and emotions so that you can feel strength in your BEing
Truth, communication and expression
This week we will connect with your voice, the one that wants to speak, to heard and to be witnessed. Imagine being able to speak your hearts desire and know that it is rightfully yours
Vision and intuition
This week we will journeying to discover your vision. You will meet your guide(s) who have a gift for you. You will connect with your intuition and learn to trust the quiet inner voice and the voices in your head who are here to show you the way to your hearts desire
The map of your hearts desire
This week you will connect with the heart of consciousness and divine love. Here you will connect your hearts desire to the energy of the Universe and manifest magic. We create a map of what's next
Making this a part of your life
This week is for one final and musing circle. We will tie up any loose ends and answer all outstanding questions and celebrate
Writing To Heal has been designed to provide you with a safe place to enable you to put pen to paper and hear the whispers of your soul.
I felt unheard, invisible, burned out, but showing up as alive and vibrant, demonstrating strength but feeling fragile, unbalanced and buried under a sea of suppressed emotions.
I wanted to speak out more, but dare not. I wasn't able to speak the unspeakable, I held in upset, ran away from conflict and was unable to express my grief from losing parts of my life I thought I had.
There was also an unexpressed need for love, anger I was holding onto and yearning for my hearts desire.
In looking for answers I discovered whole industries dedicated to letting you know that you are broken and can be fixed. I discovered that broken dolls can be glued back together, but humans need a tad more than glue, which might get you high, but won’t help you to feel high on life.
My dis-ease's included an overactive thyroid, fractured rib, shingles, postherpetic neuralgia, high prolactin (and low dopamine), osteoporosis and two fractured vertebrae, B12 deficiency and MGUS - all because I stuffed down the emotions and pain from early sexual abuse, rubbish relationships, poor boundaries and not ever loving myself.
Natural healing including nourishing my mind, body and soul, nutritional healing, energy work, working with the energy centres and of course my writing to heal has saved my life. My other saviours are my mum and my dogs - their love and licks (not my mum) have held me when I have felt like giving up. I found it especially hard when my spine fractured and I endured so much pain (physical and mental), it took my a year to heal all of the associated things and be able to get back to walking my dogs four times a day - but I did it and you can too.
There is only one question I have when faced with anything and that is 'do I love myself enough to?